Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bling!


I owe Levi at Life Cycle Bike Shop big time for this awesome wheel build. It helps having someone with experience beyond just BMX in the bike world to help you find gems like the Sapim double butted spokes lacing these beauties together. I dropped a quarter pound per wheel in weight. He can also get you bmx parts from S&M, Fit, and Animal to name a few.

I have been riding the same basic set up going on six years. No joke. Time for a new whip. My friend Todd Gardner is hooking me up with a custom frame. Dialed. It's been cool getting some hands on experience participating in creating the bike I can't wait to ride. Sorry after dealing with me and my picky ass I don't think he'll do another bmx. If you want a sweet custom fixie, road or Mountain frame hit me up and I'll get you in touch. If you want a custom BMX frame check out Solid or S&M. Here are a couple pics of the frame in progress:

3 comments:

  1. bike looks good frank!! get that thing done!i know that couch i passed out on it more then once!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time! You gonna put some brakes on that thing so we can ride some trails?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Kastan-style drops and the ends of the stays are sweet. Very unique!

    ReplyDelete