Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Losing my Virginity in So Cal!

Ok not really. But the last week with the new bike done but waiting on cranks to arrive to complete it has felt like a virgin trapped in a strip club. I can see it! I just can't ride it. Well cranks arrived at Life Cycle yesterday but I was to busy trying to finish a project that helped fund this trip to make it in to finish putting it together. Made it late today just before closing to finished building it. Dialed in the brakes, did a few bunny hops in the shop, weighed it (21lbs 14oz) and tore it down and packaged it up for my flight. Thanks Levi for staying late so I could do all this.

Never has being old felt so great. Headed down to Steve Swopes Old School reunion AKA "The old man jam" at Woodward west and going to pop that cherry. Pics to follow. Stay tuned.

Now it's time to try and get three hours of sleep before I have to head to the airport.

-Frank-

4 comments:

  1. have fun down there, and go upside down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im going to do a bike check/ interview with frank when he gets back, about the bike and the process of the build.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bike is generating some interest!

    ReplyDelete